I know its not Stumpers but someone said it here!!!! (I think)

Stephen Michael Barnett stevebar at torrens.tafe.sa.edu.au
Fri Oct 16 02:30:38 EDT 1998

I know its not Stumpers but someone said it here!!!! (I think)

A colleague and I are about to use this quote in a presentation and I
really would like to acknowledge the source. I rather suspect from my lack
of success nailing it down that I may have stolen it from someones
signature file and then placed it on my noticeboard without noting its source!
Any help would be rewarded with our thanks and a virtual pat on the back!

The quote is:
"The Internet is like a flea market, a huge jumble of good and bad, then we
have the opportunity to help people because we know where the good stuff is”
---

Stephen Michael Barnett
Lecturer, Learning Services
Torrens Valley Institute of TAFE
100 Smart Road Modbury 5092
SOUTH AUSTRALIA
e-mail stevebar at torrens.tafe.sa.edu.au
phone int 61 8 8207 8103 fax int 61 8 8207 8008
mobile 0413 731610
Visit our Institute at: <http://www.tafe.sa.edu.au/institutes/torrens-valley/>