[WEB4LIB] Apache limits on access.conf

Mary Elise Haug mehaug at incolsa.palni.edu
Thu Oct 8 11:00:02 EDT 1998

I've never been able to unearth anything about a size limit for a
.htaccess file.  We have over 900 domain names and ip addresses for the
INSPIRE project in Indiana.

*Mary-Elise Haug                 *"Not even computers will    *
*INSPIRE System Administrator	 * replace committees because *
*Email: mehaug at incolsa.palni.edu * committees buy computers   *
*Phone: (317) 298 6570,ext. 127  *       --- Edward Mead      *
*Fax:  (317) 328 2382            *                            *
*INSPIRE website http://www.inspire-indiana.net               *