[WEB4LIB] Re: Firewall/Filter software for NT4

Don Hamilton dhamilto at mach2.wlu.ca
Tue Oct 6 12:30:44 EDT 1998

I know I shouldn't reply to my own post, but I need to correct one thing. It
is WinProxy (at www.winproxy.com )
that is $299, with a 20%discount. Wingate( www.wingate.com ) is relatively
more expensive.
And, while I'm at it, apache is at www.apache.org. I have yet to actually
install any of these (the server just arrived today).

Don Hamilton(dhamilto at mach2.wlu.ca)
Information Technology & Librarian by Osmosis
Wilfrid Laurier University/Tri University Group
519-884-0710-x3336, fax 519-884-8023