[WEB4LIB] SGML viewer needed

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Mon Nov 9 18:25:37 EST 1998

I don't know why you are getting a 404 message unless your are using a
link to a particular page.  I started from the root URL and  found
information on Panorama following these links at
http://www.softquad.com/
ENTER -> SGML Products
and got to
http://www.softquad.com/products/panosale.html
That gave, in addition to other information about their takeover of
Interleaf, the following:
IMPORTANT NEWS FROM SOFTQUAD INC.

Dear Valued Customer,

SoftQuad International and Interleaf Inc. recently announced that the
companies have concluded an agreement whereby Interleaf Inc. has
acquired the Panorama
Should you have any questions, please call:

    Interleaf Technical Support: (800) 688-5151
    Interleaf Sales: (800) 955-5323
    For more Interleaf information please visit www.interleaf.com

We would like to thank you for your support and commitment to the
SoftQuad family of products.

Regards,
Roberto Drassinower
General Manager