Calif Library Assn Internet Booth duty

Linda Woods Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Nov 9 11:29:17 EST 1998

For those of you who might be interested in volunteering to work in the
Information Technology Committee's Internet Booth at the California Library
Assn. convention this November...Here is the schedule of times that the
booth is open with current duty assignments and slots that are open. The
slots are adjustable. Any amount of time that you can volunteer is better
than an open slot. If the shifts are too long, feel free to volunteer for
an hour and we can adjust the schedule as we go along.  Thanks.

Sat Nov 14   12 noon to 1:30 pm    OPEN
                    1:30      to  3:00 pm    OPEN
                      3 pm   to  4:45 pm    Lise Dyckman

Sun Nov 15    9 am   to  11:00 pm  Chris Stensvold
                     11am   to    1:00 pm  OPEN
                       1pm   to    2:00 pm  OPEN
                       2pm   to    4:00 pm  OPEN

Mon Nov 16   9 am   to  11:00 pm  OPEN