HTML Tutorials

Robert J. Tiess u1019306 at warwick.net
Fri Nov 27 13:23:12 EST 1998

 Ernest Perez wrote:
>Maricopa Community Colleges (AZ) have put together a nice HTML tutorial

Thanks for the post, Ernest.  I wouldn't mind seeing some more links
to tutorials in various languages, as they could potentially help us all
serve a broader patron/user population in this vital area of study.

Earlier this year I developed an interactive introduction to HTML
called "So you want to be a webmaster."  It was originally designed
for children, but it's open to all ages. The interactive module requires
a current JavaScript-compatible browser, as it allows you to input
your own HTML and see results immediately, even print them out
or save them along with the original code entered.  The page is at
http://members.tripod.com/~rtiess/webmast.htm

Robert Tiess
rjtiess at warwick.net
http://members.tripod.com/~rtiess