[WEB4LIB] Misuse of Online ILL Forms?

Nebeker, Birte BNebeker at exchange.raritanval.edu
Wed Nov 25 12:45:33 EST 1998

At Raritan Valley Community College in NJ we have been using online ILL
forms since this summer. We have a field for their ID barcode, which
must be filled out.  Otherwise, the form will not be sent.  This has
worked very well.

Birte Nebeker, Electronic Services Librarian
Raritan Valley Community College, NJ
Phone: 980-526-1200 x8351 Fax: 908-526-2985
bnebeker at rvcc.raritanval.edu