[WEB4LIB] Re: subject-specific search engines

O'Connor, Bonnie oconnor at briscoent.uthscsa.edu
Wed Nov 25 09:47:06 EST 1998

Virtual Seach Engine provides some subject access. Be sure to scroll quite
far down the page and you will see a grid where you can click on "images" or
"pets", etc.  These are obviously not academic subjects; however, it is
still useful.  URL is :  http://www.dreamscape.com/frankvad/search.html

Bonnie O'Connor
Internet Services Coordinator
UTHSCSA Libraries