Locking Down a MacIntosh

Christopher Jackson cjackson at monroe.lib.in.us
Fri Nov 20 13:39:39 EST 1998

We have acquired one MacIntosh that we want to deploy in an otherwise
Win95 public library computer lab.  It'll run Microsoft Office, Netscape,
and a Telnet client.

Can anyone provide an authoritative source for MacIntosh security
information?  We use a combination of WinU and Ikiosk on our  Win95
machines, and need a comparable setup for this Mac.

The only software I'm currently aware of is At Ease 3.0.  Is that
sufficient?

Many thanks,

Chris

    Christopher Jackson                      cjackson at monroe.lib.in.us
    Reference Librarian                      voice: (812) 876-1272
    Monroe County Public Library             fax: (812) 876-2515
    Ellettsville, IN  47429                  http://www.monroe.lib.in.us/