Equal Access For All

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Mon Nov 16 13:49:15 EST 1998

Just another send and then I'll go back to lurk mode.

I was hunting for search engines for another group and
lo and behold check this out... a link posted on TechWeb
from CMP Net --- Equal Access for All which leads you to
this story...

http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19981111S0011

Equal Access for All
"Technology is bringing the power of the PC to people with
disabilities..."

                 (11/13/98 4:18 p.m. ET)
                 By Hailey Lynne McKeefry, Computer Reseller News

For those interested in voice recognition... TechWeb also has
this:

http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19981114S0002

"Voice-Recognition Software Prices Hit Bottom
                 (11/14/98 12:12 p.m. ET)
                 By Paula Rooney, Computer Retail Week

For another access link with many jumps:

Advocacy, Inc., the Texas protection and advocacy organization

http://www.advocacyinc.org/

of  Brian East's
Advocacy, Inc.
Austin, Texas

Later all and have a fine rest of Monday and the rest of the week.

--
P.A. Gantt, Computer Science Technology Instructor
http://user.icx.net/~pgantt/etech/