ADA guidelines for webpages?

majola majola at jps.net
Fri May 15 11:37:27 EDT 1998

Dear Prentiss,

Thank you for your webpage! I feel like announcing to all the listserv about
the wonderful comprehensive Webpage construction Links you so generously
share--saving eons of time. I have visited many of these sites, but you have
me beat by miles! Hope you don't mins if I forward your URL to a library
support staff Listserv to which I belong, It  will be so helpful to those on
the list constructing pages for their libraries and for personal use!

--Marcia @ Tukwila
LTA