Style Sheets

Jeff Bobicki bobicki at amigo.net
Sun May 17 18:54:57 EDT 1998

Hi Roy & web4lib !

I am not implying that the browser is "going to blow up" with style sheets.
I am however stating that many browsers will not see that content in the
fashion you designed if you do so.  I maintain my position that Libraries
must concentrate on content and style is secondary.

When I help Libraries with web pages, I prefer to concentrate on the things
around them ... natural resources, points of interest, community events and
stuff like that. Lets get the content first ... then we can work on
background images, pictures of the library pet  etc.

So many libraries have resource shortages that just having a presence on
the web is an ordeal in itself.

Best Regards

Jeff Bobicki
Technical Consultant Southwest Regional Library System