Netscape 4x

Mike Diehl mdiehl at bucknell.edu
Thu May 7 16:20:37 EDT 1998

Question for everyone.

We are using Netscape version 4.05 standalone on our public internet
workstations.  I have set up a help application and when I entered it I
unchecked the box that asks "whether to save to disk or launch the
application"  Well the problem is that everytime I access or anyone
accesses the product the box appears.  And the patrons just click ok. and
end up trying to save the application instead of launching it.  No problem
in 3.0 just 4x.  We went to version 4 to lock out the mail utility.  When I
exit Netscape and go back in the settings get changed back and we start all
over. :(  Any help would be most appreciated.

thanks!

Mike
Michael Diehl
Information Services and Resources                  PH.717-524-1493
Library Systems Technician                              mdiehl at bucknell.edu
Lewisburg PA 17837                                        Bucknell
University