Documenting Web Site

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Mon May 4 16:19:44 EDT 1998

I can't seem to find this subject in the archives (got so distracted
following links for what I did find that I almost forgot to post this
question).

How do you -- or do you -- document your own web site?  I started with a
hard copy printout of all the pages.  I added to the file everytime we
changed something.  We are committed to updating twice/month (not too bad
since the person handling this is really my young adult librarian who
likes to do web sites).

Dianne Harmon					dharmon at htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432					www.htls.lib.il.us/JPB