Evaluation of IAC Searchbank

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Wed Mar 18 19:15:36 EST 1998

Please post results as we've recently started using IAC Searchbank and are
looking for a good way to evaluate.  We think we're seeing at least one
problem with full-text presence on the site.

Dianne Harmon					dharmon at htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432