Search form for a single folder

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Fri Mar 13 09:00:58 EST 1998

I am using Netscapes builtin search which is the search engine by Verity.
The search engine gives an option to index certain directory trees.  So,
this may be an option in the search engine that is at your web site rather
than a form option although someone else might know of a way you can set it
through a form.  If not, this might be the route you would want to check.

Thomas
Alain_Gagnon at ENAP.UQuebec.CA wrote:

> Hello everyone!=20
> =20
>   I'am trying to instal a search form with FrontPage 98. I would like=20
> to know if this is possible to use a search form=20
> to search in a single folder. Thanks in advance.=20
> =20
> Thanks in advance=20
> =20
> Alain Gagnon=20
> ENAP/Quebec=20
> =20
> alain_gagnon at enap.uquebec.ca=20

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II                  University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/admin/
Voice:  704 262 2795   FAX:    704 262 3001

In librarianship--as elsewhere--the quality of service is not measured by
the number of complaints received