Community Information Networks

Dietmar Bussmann Dietmar.Bussmann at mpiv-hd.mpg.de
Tue Mar 10 12:02:55 EST 1998

Dear Andrew,

we are working with included files to change the structure of our pages if it
is necessary.
In a few days we will move our link collection to a database so you will get a
up to date
webpage for your request. The administrators work with a web based interface
to put
new information into the database.

This could be a solution for your problems. Have a look at our web-page.

Regards,

Dietmar

 --
Dietmar Bussmann,
Project manager of the "Virtual Institute"