One list and Front Page

spearce at ilalpha.infolink.org spearce at ilalpha.infolink.org
Tue Mar 10 05:59:00 EST 1998

I'm sitting at my "puter" trying to do my first Web Page using Front
Page. As you can tell a novice of novices. I'm having lots of
begginers problems. Using three books and they don't seem to have all
my answers.

1. Saving my page to a floppy and bringing it back up including the
graphics. I need to travel from computer to computer as desk
schedules change.

2. Having a picture of my library in the left corner and the name
next to it. I can get the name next to it but in the middle not the
top.

I know I will master this all in the end, after all 6 year old kids
can and I'm only 65.

All this to say I think one list is the way to go. I'm learning from
the discussion of where I will be going after I master the baby steps
I'm now takeing