IKIOSK and Communicator

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 10 08:20:24 EST 1998

Su,

Instead of trying to use IKIOSK to disable these functions, try another,
much simpler route.

Download and install the stand-alone version of Navigator 4.0.  This
version does not include the troublesome mail features and obviously, no
of the additional items that are part of Communicator.

I assume since you are trying to lock these features down, you don't want
people accessing them anyways.

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI