how to print "source file", plus a mild rant

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 4 11:43:00 EST 1998

I kind of missed the beginning of this discussion, so this answer may be
superfluous, but the way I print source is to save the page to my hard drive
as source (.html), then open it up in a text editor (in Win 95:  hold down
shift key /click right mouse button / choose "open with" and then pick
Notepad)

Shirl Kennedy