Virtual reference and instructional services

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Tue Mar 3 21:07:25 EST 1998

Sue,

I have a couple of Web pages that you might take
a look at:

http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~sloan/e-reference.html
http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~sloan/e-ref.html

There are some links that you might find helpful.

Bernie Sloan

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895