Chat Rooms (Policy)

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisnaaz.com
Tue Mar 24 16:21:54 EST 1998

The person to ask about this issue is Joel Snyder at http://opus1.com

He is a preeminent Internet and Telecommunications expert who has dealt
with all these problems in detail, besides fixing up the White House
e-mail security system and wiring the USSR (yes back when it was the
USSR) as well as other countries and companies.

If there is a consensus on what the question is I would be happy to ask
him, or you can e-mail him directly, go to the web site for the info.

He is a prince!

Cordially,

Elisabeth Roche Roche Internet Resources and Research Tucson, AZ
eroche at opus1.com or eroche at sisnaaz.com
serendipity RULES!