Improving ranking -Reply

Nancy Webb NWEBB at ogh.on.ca
Fri Jun 19 16:52:04 EDT 1998

Hi Charlotte,

Don't forget to include META tags in your HTML coding.  Our library has
the following tags on our index page:

<META NAME="Description" CONTENT="Ottawa General Hospital
Library">
 <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="Evidence-based Medicine,
Library, Inter library loans, Meta Analysis">

These tags help to ensure your site is seen by the search engines.

Another idea would be to register your site with the major search engines
like Alta Vista, Yahoo and perhaps even Achoo.

Best of luck.

Nancy Webb
Ottawa Hospital - General Site
Library