MARCit

BRENDA_LMN at LMN.LIB.AL.US BRENDA_LMN at LMN.LIB.AL.US
Fri Jun 19 14:44:31 EDT 1998

I am researching MARCit for a library school assignment and need more
information than the website at http://www.marcit.com provides.
I need to interview someone who is actually using this product to
catalog web sites.  I would like to hear from a cataloger who is
using it, and my partner in our team assignment would like to hear
from someone in a reference department.  I have downloaded the sample
from the website, and as a cataloger, I felt somewhat dissappointed
at what I've seen so far.  Perhaps the real version does a lot more
than the sample?
Thank you

Brenda Parris Sibley
Network Cataloger