Cookies, privacy, mIm

Stephen H. Spohn, Jr. sspohnjr at osf1.gmu.edu
Tue Jun 9 11:46:54 EDT 1998

I'm not sure of the side effects, but I've done this before.  Don't know how
it affects *necessary cookies for databases.  I imagine that they stay in
*memory until Netscape is shutdown and it goes to rewrite the file.  (I've
done the same thing with bookmarks.)

Set the cookies.txt file to read-only.

--
Stephen H. Spohn, Jr.
Johnson Center Library, George Mason University