Cookies?

Christopher Adams chris at opac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Jun 8 11:36:48 EDT 1998

Some vendors that offer remote access to databases require that the user has
the browser setup to receive cookies. Without it, the user will not be
authenticated for use of the particular database. Some examples of vendors
that require cookies are Encyclopedia Brittanica and Information Access.

--
Christopher Adams
Oregon State Library
chris at opac.osl.state.or.us