O'Reilly to be at ALA

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 3 17:52:16 EDT 1998

Subscribers to this list have heard me rave about "Information
Architecture for the World Wide Web" by Lou Rosenfeld and Peter Morville.
Now those of you headed off to the American Library Association Annual
Conference will have a chance to check it out at conference (and who
knows, perhaps enjoy some conference discounts). For the first time,
O'Reilly & Associates, the publisher of that book and other "bibles" of
Web management will be exhibiting at ALA. If I were going I'd be sure to
look up that booth.

Just think, where else would you be able to check out titles like
"Advanced Perl Programming" (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/advperl) and
"Gutsy Women" (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/gutsy/) in one place! The
only connections I've had with O'Reilly were as a technical reviewer of
Lou and Peter's book and as a satisfied customer of a number of their
books.
Roy