SQL Server, Cold Fusion and MSAccess

Dietmar Bussmann Dietmar.Bussmann at mpiv-hd.mpg.de
Tue Jun 2 13:03:31 EDT 1998

Hello,

we use the following products for our WWW - OPAC:

SQL - Anywhere ( the small sybase solution ), Cold Fusion and Netscape
Enterprise Server. You can find the OPAC at:

http://www.virtual-institute.de/de/wwwopac/eOPAC.cfm

The Cold - Fusion - Programming is very easy, the Interface is really fast
and it is very stable. Our catalogue has actually about 250.000 books and
20.000 articles in the database.

Contact directly if you have more questions. We are developing a
multilingual interface ( german, english, french) based on a special cold
fusion tag at the moment.

Contact directly if you have more questions.

regards,

dietmar