"DynamicDuo" class

Sheryl Dwinell Sheryl.Dwinell at marquette.edu
Tue Jul 28 16:17:23 EDT 1998

Poor Robin:

Sorry to hear you got mixed up with this crazy organization. A year and a
half ago, I mistakenly signed up for an course with them that turned into a
total nightmare. Weekly lessons that went from one week to three weeks to
never arriving at all. A dozen unanswered emails later, I demanded my
library's money back. That seemed to get their attention and I was offered a
chance to take the next HTML course for no charge. Ha. All I wanted was the
library's money and never to have to deal with them again.  I was so annoyed
that I posted email to several lists when I saw them advertising future
classes to try and warn others. I had several people write to me to relate
their negative experiences with this outfit. I don't know what their problem
is, but I'm not too surprised to hear about your situation. Good luck
getting some response from them.

Sheryl

Sheryl Dwinell
Webmaster/Database Management Librarian