Print Preview Predicament

Michael Dargan darganm at iren.net
Wed Jul 8 14:00:03 EDT 1998

I recently installed a couple of Macintoshes running Navigator 4.05
standalone and they seem to be running fine.  However, I've just
discovered that there is no "print preview" option on this version.  Is
there a way to determine which page is which and to print only that
page?  Does MSIE 3 or 4 provide a print preview option?

---
Michael J. Dargan                               office: 319 291 4496
Technical Systems Administrator                    fax: 319 291 6736
Waterloo and Cedar Falls Public Libraries         Waterloo, IA 50701