Creative Term Paper Assignments

Katherine Furlong kfurlong at maine.maine.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:02:53 EDT 1998

Joy:

I'm in month ten as an instruction librarian (not that I'm counting) and if
this isn't on Barbara's list, I'd recommend the 1996 book "Empowering
Students: hands-on library instruction activities" edited by Marilyn
Whitmore (Library Instruction Press).  It includes 20 lesson plans for
individual or group work, and you may purchase a disk to customize the
worksheets to reflect your own teaching style and situation.  I've found it
to be very useful for ideas and inspiration!

Katherine

Katherine Furlong                   <> Mantor Library, 41 High St.
User Education and                  <> Farmington, ME  04938
     Electronic Resources Librarian <> kfurlong at maine.maine.edu
University of Maine at Farmington   <> 207-778-7224