PORNOGRAPHERS USE LIBRARY TO ATTACK COMMUNITY STANDARDS

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Mon Jul 13 11:21:19 EDT 1998

>>Burt offered this advice, "Communities need to be aware, as 'all the porno
lawyers' are, that if they allow their local libraries to offer free access
to obscenity and pornography, they are putting their ability to restrict
sexually oriented businesses, and their children's health, at risk."

     Quoting yourself in your own press release? That's really funny. You
     remind me of a local guy who claims to have a following of thousands,
     when he is only a one-man operation. He quotes himself all the time in
     his press releases. My friends and I find him to be very funny, when
     he isn't celebrating school shootings.

     What's next?

     Chuck0