Hardin MD new design - Please have a look!

Cybelle de Assumpcao Fontes caf at starnet.com.br
Fri Jan 30 00:35:21 EST 1998

(EDITED)
At 07:38 29/01/98 -0800, you wrote:
>The Hardin Meta Directory, after 2 years with its original design, is
>getting a new streamlined (we hope!) look, keeping to the same basic
>content. (...)  We would be especially interested to hear from people who
have "atypical"
>configurations - a slow connection, outside the US, or using a browser
>that's not a current version of Netscape/Explorer.
>The URL for the beta design page (and also, incidentally, the new URL for
>the Hardin MD when the new design is finished) is -
>http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md
>Thanks,
>*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
>Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
>University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
><eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>

I am not sure if it was at this list where someone gave this URL, but I
think it is fantastic !
It is Bobby, where you can submit your page and it will show you the
possible problems with different browsers (including old versions) and HTML
compabilities. But better than it, Bobby show you what could you do to fix
the problems.

The URL is : http://www.cast.org/bobby/

Hope it helps.

Cybelle de A. Fontes