Netscape browser for Free *and* distribution of source code

Isabel Danforth danforth at tiac.net
Fri Jan 23 10:09:16 EST 1998

I had to go to

and this paragraph really caught my attention also

In addition, the company is making its currently available Netscape
Navigator and Communicator Standard Edition 4.0
software products immediately free for all users. With this action,
Netscape makes it easier than ever for individuals at home,
at school or at work to choose the world's most popular Internet client
software as their preferred interface to the Internet.

Isabel