Web reference with k-12 students

Walter Minkel wmink at teleport.com
Mon Jan 19 20:25:19 EST 1998

Folks-- I'm one of two authors writing a book for ALA Editions, dealing
with Web reference strategies for working with k-12 students. If you have
any tips, tricks, ideas you'd like to share, or stories about how you used
the Web to answer a tricky ref Q, please let me know about them. If I can
use them, I will credit you by name & institution in the book. Please send

wmink at teleport.COM  Walter Minkel * Web librarian * Technology trainer *
Writer * Portland, OR