Tables

Sheryl Dwinell dwinells at vms.csd.mu.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:07:54 EST 1998

At 11:20 PM 1/13/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have the following instructions on a page:
>
>With windows95 and Netscape 4.0, page is perfect.  On windows3.2 and
>Netscape 3.0, the two large columns overlap and I'm not sure what has
>happened to the middle column.

Are any of the table cells empty? If so, I know that some versions of
Navigator have a problem with cells that have no content. Try putting a
non-breaking space between the <td> tags, like this:

Sheryl Dwinell * Cataloger/DBM Librarian/Webmaster
Memorial Library * Marquette University
P.O. Box 3141 * Milwaukee, WI 53201-3141
414-288-3406 * dwinells at vms.csd.mu.edu