Looking for JavaScript, VBScript, Style Sheets, etc sites

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Tue Jan 6 16:41:05 EST 1998

I haven't checked it recently, but  http://www.webreference.com is a
good resource for javascript.  They not only post javascript you can
legally use but a short tutorial tells how the script works.  They
usually only ask that you leave the credits in the source, not much to
ask for some good java script.

Also, you may want to try http://www.javaworld.com and/or subscribe to
their email newsletter.

Thomas