ACLU gives Kern County Ultimatum, tries to bully Austin

Bob Razer rleslie at fones.cals.lib.ar.us
Thu Jan 22 11:17:05 EST 1998

Yeah, defenders of the Constitution can be bad news to those who would
like to selectively provide - or not - rights provided by that document.
Attorney Generals and state freedom of information laws are real bullies
too. What's this country coming to? :-)

 Bob Razer
 Associate Director		    e-mail: rleslie at cals.lib.ar.us
 Central Arkansas Library System    fax:    (501) 375-7451
 100 Rock Street                    voice:  (501) 918-3036
 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201