Netscape Javascript resizeto problem

John Rutherford CCSULibrary 860-832-2082 RUTHERFORD at CCSUA.CTSTATEU.EDU
Thu Feb 12 14:18:34 EST 1998

I was using the Javascript 1.2 resizeTo(width,height) function
to resize a page to coordinates of about 640 X 350 or so.

Viewing this is Netscape 4.04 seems to work fine, however I then noticed
that all menu items under the FILE menu except EXIT were gone.

Is this a problem in the javascript or netscape or should I be explicitly
reenabling these menu items after  using the resize function. Any
examples of how to do this correctly would be appreciated.

I have not tried this with IE yet.

Thanks,

John Rutherford
Conn State Univ