Creating Web Workstation for people with disabilites

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisnaaz.com
Thu Feb 12 01:03:04 EST 1998

I should be attending the Augmented Communication Conference in Phoenix at
the end of the month. If I manage it, I will post what I find out to the
list, if you like. Or alternatively, let me know if you are interested and
I will post off-list if you send me your e-mail addresses.

Cheers!

Elisabeth Roche Roche Internet Resources and Research Tucson, AZ
(520)320-5933 eroche at sisnaaz.com
"I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory."--- Stephen R. Covey--