Creating Web Workstation for people with disabilites

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:19:08 EST 1998

Within the last few days, the W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative has issued
the first public draft of its Web Accessibility Guidelines
<URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-WAI-PAGEAUTH-0203>.  This is obviously
aimed at authoring practices, but makes GOOD reading and should probably
stay within arm's reach as you discuss accessibility issues.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu