ocr software

Mike Mitchell mdmit at texas.net
Fri Feb 6 17:42:20 EST 1998

At 09:29 AM 2/6/98 -0800, you wrote:
>[...]
>>> Paolo: We recently purchased Caere's OmniPage Pro 8.0 and are very
>>> happy with it.
>[...]
>> Does this program scan forms?
No, but Caere does publish OmniForm Pro also which does scan in forms. After
scanning one can then fill in the form as often as necessary and then print
it out. I've even done tax forms for one company with this. Caere also makes
OmniFiller to go with OmniForm. This is software that allows someone else on
another computer to fill out the saved and scanned form. You can only fill
out and print the form with The OmniFiller. You can do all that plus scan
and edit with OmniForm. And I have no ties to them except as a satisfied
customer.

Mike Mitchell
Tech Services Librarian/System Administrator
Dittlinger Memorial Library
New Braunfels, TX 78130
mdmit at texas.net
http://www.nbpl.lib.tx.us