javascript in libraries?

Preston, Linda LPRESTON at ncdc.noaa.gov
Fri Feb 6 16:13:00 EST 1998

Would it be helpful to test some searches of the web via Alta Vista's

I suppose you could truncate a series of letters, i.e., some test words, and
then follow through for contacts.

This just popped into my mind as something new I've learned--without really
understanding good applications--since I don't know Java.  In fact, if you
use it, I would be interested in any good results so I can update my
"Searching notes for the web"

LPRESTON at NCDC.NOAA.GOV