IIS30

Nick Arnett narnett at verity.com
Thu Feb 5 13:40:25 EST 1998

At 10:41 AM 2/4/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if Internet Information Server 3.0 is still available?
>And, if so, where ?  All I see at the Microsoft site is IIS40 betas.

It is in the Windows NT Service Pack 3, I believe.  If you have an earlier
version of it on your machine, then apply the Service Pack, it is upgraded.
 At least that's what I recall.  I know I've done it, but it's hard to keep
all the version numbers straight!

Nick
--
    Senior Product Manager, Knowledge Applications
        Verity Inc.  (http://www.verity.com/)
  Phone: (408) 542-2164  E-mail: narnett at verity.com