Help Again!

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 3 10:44:12 EST 1998

Hi again,

Just when I though everything was fixed....

Thanks to all the help yesterday, I was able to post my new homepage,
validated, and cross-browser compatible..or so I thought.

Well, it turns out that this page does not load properly in IE 4.0.  I've
checked it against NN 3.x and 4.x and IE 3.x and it displays fine so I'm
not sure why IE 4.0 is having a problem.  It wants to display the page
with the horizontal graphic at its actual length, 1200 pixels, as opposed
to fitting it into the screen width at 100%.

If anyone can provide me with a clue as to why IE 4.0 would behave like
that or if there is anything in my code that could be causing that, it
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library