MS Front Page

Jonathan Sparks jsparks at nov.snu.edu
Mon Feb 2 18:34:17 EST 1998

Try Macromedia's Dreamweaver.  It seems to be a wonderful WYSIWYG editor without
the problems of Front Page.  It also has a built-in editor for making changes in
the HTML coding.  I believe it is on sale now for $299 during February.  After
that it goes for $499.  It produces DHTML.  My CD-ROM of the program also came
with Allaire's HomeSite, another web editing program.

Jon Sparks <jsparks at snu.edu>
LRC Director
Southern Nazarene University.