Windows 95 title bar

William Doering doering at mail.uwlax.edu
Wed Dec 30 13:56:46 EST 1998

I have an telnet application (TCP3270) which accesses our online system.
Our online system does not properly close sessions terminated via the
Windows 95 close button on the title bar.  We have massaged the screens in
the online catalog and in the TCP3270 software quite abit including icons
and poppads but users are too accustomed to closing applications via the
close button on the title bar.  Is there any way of eliminating, renaming,
redefining or disabling the close button or the entire title bar for only
this one application?

William Doering
Integrated Systems Librarian
Murphy Library