[WEB4LIB] Re: Gecko on the go?

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 18 10:50:38 EST 1998

Bill,

True, true but as Thomas pointed out, we also shouldn't go overboard in our
praise either - I'm excited by the possibilities but the proof will be in
the product.  The Webreference article is filled with praise about how
well Gecko meets the standards of HTML 4.0 and CSS - but does it really?
The browser developers have made a lot of promises in the past too.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Charter Township of Waterford, MI
Waterford Township Public Library