Menuing Software

jpapier jpapier at infolink.org
Tue Dec 15 12:54:06 EST 1998

We've recently set up a new Training Lab.  The Lab PCs offer more than
our customary complement of programs, and therefore more than the normal
number of icons.   I'd like to organize them via a menuing system,
especially so that icons similar in function can be grouped under some
kind of common folder-esque thing, and so that program names are writ
large across the screen.

Despite searching these Archives, Cnet's various sites, etc., I've not
found a menuing system I like.  I'd ideally like to find a shareware or
freeware one.  It needn't offer any security functions, although
inclusion thereof would be ok.  Anyone have any favorites they'd like to
mention?

Thanks,
JP

--