With Much Interest

S Raghuraman, IIT Kharagpur Phone: (03222) - (55221 - 4) - 3060 raghu at library.iitkgp.ernet.in
Wed Dec 9 15:43:23 EST 1998

Dear Sir,

   With much interest i joined the listserv to know the particular
   of the following, which i mailed two weeks back. But till now
   only two valuable suggestions has been given.

   Could moderator help me in getting the right pointers for the
   following queries.

   SORRY, for taking some of your time.

regards
Raghuraman S